Wednesday, November 18, 2009

4 Months!

Frazier was four months old on Monday! Appropriately enough, we had his four month appointment on Monday. All went well...even the shots. We didn't have too many concerns to discuss so it was a pretty short visit. I did ask about his cold, and was told to keep doing what I was doing...elevating his head at night, saline drops, cool mist humidifier....yada yada yada.
Josh took off for an hour or so and was able to meet us there this time, which was nice. Frazier weighed 16 lbs 8 oz and was 26.5 inches long which put him in the 82nd percentile for weight, and the 94th for height...or length, rather.
And now for the pictures. I haven't gotten to post this week mostly because we've been busy and snotty and not so happy after our shots on Monday and because Frazier's been on this "I want to be held every waking minute" kick...probably because he hasn't felt well. While I'm more than happy to oblige, this means I get very little done. None of this, however, has stopped me from taking pictures. :)
I took these the other day and actually got some of him...get this...looking at the camera and smiling!!
These two pictures just made me smile.
I feel that these pictures adequately describe how Frazier feels about bathtime. This also explains why baths happen so seldom around here. For Frazier, that is. Josh and I bathe regularly. :)
November arrived yesterday...half a month late, but September pulled a fast one and took over today. Who knows what it'll be like tomorrow. However, in our one day of real November weather we pulled out some winter clothes including this blue striped beanie and this outfit from Frazier's uncle, Big Jim. Baby's first sweater vest! :) Doesn't he look grown up? It came with shoes to match, but he wasn't in to letting me put them on. Next time, maybe.
This may be my favorite picture of Frazier to date: I'm not sure why. Maybe I just really love this hat:
Hopefully it won't be as long before I get to post again!

2 comments:

  1. I would come over and hold little Frazier if I was closer. He looks so sad in the bath :( aw Glad his appointment went well and once again love seeing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting my day with a Frazier wake-up. He is so darn cute. I love his cheeks and his dear little expressions. Please give him hugs and kisses from me. What a cool dude he is in his sweater vest!! :)

    ReplyDelete