Monday, November 2, 2009

Frazier's First November the Second

It started to seem (after about three months) that every time we turned around (and sometimes more often than that) we were "celebrating" Frazier's first something. And that was a beautiful thing, don't get me wrong- we just found it amusing, so we started [jokingly] noting random firsts you typically don't celebrate. Like "Frazier's First Last Day of Summer", "Frazier's First Daylight Savings Time Change" and [just yesterday]"Frazier's First November the First".

So here is a post to commemorate Frazier's First November the Second. :)I am very happy to report that Frazier's special blanket is having the desired effect...he loves just laying on his tummy and looking at all the squares! I was trying to put on his pjs, but he kept craning his neck to see his Dad who was sitting on the edge of the bed playing his guitar. It was so cute...naturally I had the camera handy...so I took a picture.
The best part ofthis picture? If you look closely you can see my fan lights reflected in the drool on his chin. :)

This is my 27th November the 2nd...and I think it's my best one yet.
Happy [insert your age plus 1 here]th November the 2nd to you!

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to document the first time Frazier speaks the word, "first". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can tell he likes his blankie and also likes to hear his Daddy's music.

    ReplyDelete