Monday, November 9, 2009

About The Weekend

Despite the sickness of late, we really had a very pleasant weekend. Grammie and Grandpa Jim came over Saturday... ...and stayed the afternoon to visit and watch the Penn State game...which was a little disappointing so we won't dwell on that. We'll skip straight to the good part: Jim brought vegetable beef soup for lunch. :) That's the kind of company I like to have...ones who come bearing their own meals! ;) I did make rolls, salad and Rhubarb Pie #4: ...with which I was disappointed. It just didn't live up to the hype. I think I'll try another one for Thanksgiving and definitely for Christmas (Nama and Papa) ;)

We were going to all play Josh's Bag-O game since the weather was so nice, and we even set Frazier up outside in his new chair to watch. He and I were out there for all of, like, 2 and a half minutes when I saw a mosquito on his face, freaked out, and took him in.Reading is a far safer (mosquito-free) activity. :)Grandpa Jim: the dog whisperer. :)Frazier and Grandpa Jim watching the game. (We had to lose the onesie we had on with those pants after an exceptionally, um, messy diaper. Hence the missing half an outfit. :)

Frazier was somewhat interested in Sophie since they were on the same level for a minute!Then, Sunday was mostly a sick day for Frazier and I, and true to my word, we pretty much stayed in bed... ...but Josh, on the other hand, was quite productive. He raked the back yard and bagged the leaves (I helped him do some of that while Frazier was napping) ...and got about 2/3 of the way through power-washing the patio! Check out the difference!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pic of Grammie and Frazier with him smiling at the camera :). And, the sleeping pic is incredibly precious as well.

    ReplyDelete