Friday, July 24, 2009

Frazier's bilirubin count was down yesterday- praise God- but continued to hover just in the low risk range so we're still chillin' in the window by day...We gave him his first sponge bath last night...though the very next time he ate he was all sticky again and he'd peed all over the place before we'd even gotten him off his bath pillow so I don't know why we bothered! He really liked the bath pillow, though. We set him on it and right away he got comfy and assumed this position:

It's harder to bathe someone so little and squirmy than I'd imagined. Mission accomplished, though...albeit temporarily!

5 comments:

  1. He's so cute. you look wonderful. Hang in there with the breastfeeding...definitely a learning curve my friend. It gets better...it gets wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little dude looks different everytime I see a pic of him...and so excited to see him for myself. Apologies to you both already....I may not be communicative....just in a grammy fog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie. In the one he sure likes one I have of his Grammie Debbie's pics when she was a baby. Bathe times are so much fun and then they smell so good. Keep the pics coming. We just love them. Nama

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie!!!! I see his Daddy in that littel dear face. The sunglasses picture is a classic. I want to love that baby up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first picture should be titled "Chillin at the window' :)

    ReplyDelete