Thursday, July 2, 2009

Showering Kindness

Here are some pictures from last Sunday's shower! It was such a generous outpouring of love and support I'm still all smiles just thinking about it! I can't say thanks enough to everyone involved! *I know I promised more pictures from the last shower and it was also an absolutely amazing (and adorable) affair, but none of the pictures were on my camera and I've yet to get any of them so I'm very sorry, but I've still none to post!
UPDATE: Since I posted this, my mother-in-law emailed pics of the April shower (YAY!)So...tada! Thank goodness she was snapping away...we were so preoccupied I didn't take many pictures. I'm so very glad to have these! It really was such a great day!

We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends...both back in Ruston and here at home!

3 comments:

  1. Randi! Oh my gosh this looks awesome! Hey,I thought I sent you some pics of the last shower. Sorry, in my mind that was off my things to do list. I have been on to sending off pics of NJ and Pa to those who asked for them....I am so sooo sorry. I wish you would have called and told me I'd forgotten...it was NOT intentional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for my nice Thank You card. Still isn't a phone call...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still have my "Soda Water" with a pic of Soda Pop and Soda Mom on the back! Such a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete