Friday, October 9, 2009

12 Weeks

So this is just a quick little post since Frazier was 12 weeks old yesterday and I feel the need to mark the occasion with an update. :)

I suppose he's meeting all his milestones. He's making all manner of new noises including laughs which is great fun! He doesn't yet grab for toys, but he does grab me...my shirt, my necklaces, my hair. He also bats at just about anything you dangle above him for awhile like the toys on his bouncy chair and the floor mat.
He's a great pusher-upper at tummy time, but it doesn't last too long before he gets frustrated. I keep trying to show him that if you don't like being on your tummy, you roll to your back and while he has attempted it in a way...we're not quite there yet. :) He does roll on his side sometimes when he's on his back. So there's that. He gets really excited about singing these days and he smiles big when I first see him in the morning or after a nap like he's happy to see me. I can imagine few other things as fulfilling.
Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks he is well on his way to the roll over derby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet sweet Frazier. He is REALLY growing. I think he needs to come for a visit to Ruston!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is too precious! I just told Dad last night how I cannot get over how he looks so much like both you and Josh!

    ReplyDelete