Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pictures from Saturday

I love this little striped outfit. He actually wore it all day yesterday, slept in it last night, and went to church in it this morning. That's sort of embarassing, but it's so much trouble to change clothes, plus this outfit looked comfortable. And he didn't complain. :) Mae Mae and Pop were over for a happy lunch and visit. :)Josh reading Frazier our Jerry Seinfeld Halloween book. It's basically his comedy routine about trick-or-treating in children's book form with illustrations. Note: Josh put these red car slippers on with that brown and orange outfit. Not that I'm particular about his outfit matching...I actually note this because I thought it was really cute. And sweet. :)

1 comment:

  1. I just love those pictures with MM&P. They look so happy and so does Frazier!

    ReplyDelete