Thursday, October 29, 2009

15 Weeks


It's getting harder to remember how many weeks old Frazier is...I suppose I should start counting in months. I actually had to look back to the blogpost from last Thursday to see how many it was!! Anyway, it's shaped up to be a lovely day here though the weather channel predicted thunderstorms. Happily, they are wrong thus far. My friend Rebecca came over today with her baby, Myles (who is just about four weeks younger than Frazier). We had lunch and the babies hung out on Frazier's quilt. Myles jabbered and Frazier rolled over...and over and over. It's next to impossible to keep him on his tummy anymore! We had a really nice time; it was great to have company! I can't believe I forgot to take a photograph of Frazier's first playdate, but alas there is no photographic documentation of it! :( Here is he immediately afterwards: Frazier and I went to Target the other day and mutually picked out this toy. It lights up and plays some great classical music. Not only does Frazier love it, but Gatsby was pretty interested as well!Except for the roll over there have been no significant changes in week 15 to speak of. He can almost roll over the other way, back to front. He gets easily up on one side...especially when he's chasing a thumb. :)
Well, Happy 15 weeks, little buddy!
...and Happy Thursday to everyone else! :)

1 comment:

  1. 15 weeks! WOW! He gets cuter all the time. Can't believe he had a friend over!! Would have loved to see that.

    Was telling a friend about Frazier and his thumb and her grands (twinsesses) only such each other's thumbs! hahahhaa Can you imagine that?!

    I used to call Josh my little buddy, too. I wish I could turn the clock back. ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete