Friday, October 30, 2009

Accessory Malfunction

I had to stop suddenly as I was carrying Frazier from the living room to our room the other day, and hurry over to Josh. "Oh, oh, oh!" I squeal. "Help me out- do something!" He looks confused. "Make him let go or something!" I demand with more urgency. "Or just see if you can get it out my ear first maybe..."

And as Josh tried to extricate the tiny little fist clenched in a deathgrip to the right of my face that's when I realized...

that dangly earrings were a bad idea.

2 comments:

  1. Don't remember wearing any dangly earrings in 1982 so don't have any memories like that one, but Josh had a such a fierce grip and would grab my hair and PULL so hard. Pulling an earring would be scary and so very painful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe.....Watch out.....hair, skin, lips, earrings, necklaces... nothing is off limits. But I am sure you can't stay annoyed for long....just look at that face. Randi...when I am grumpy...I click on your blog or Deb's facebook....just to see him. All love!!!

    ReplyDelete