Monday, October 26, 2009

Rock 'N Roll

For a week or so we've been waiting for the roll over. It just seemed imminent. If you got him started by tucking his elbow he'd push himself on over, but he did it all by himself today!

The first time it happened, I'd set him on his stomach (still in his sleep sack) for tummy time and then decided he'd be able to move around better if I changed his clothes so I ran to his room to get something else to put him in and when I came back (mere seconds later) he was halfway over! I grabbed the camera and did get it on film, but it took awhile (he got stuck at the end) and the clip was too long so here's a clip of like, the third roll over...which is almost just as exciting. Once he did it, I couldn't keep him on his tummy! I'd hardly get him on his stomach and grab the camera before he was trying to flop over again!

Ah- the things that excite us as parents. :)

I know it cuts off abruptly...I had to put the camera down quick and praise him. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Amazing! Didn't think that was suppose to happen for a while yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Frazier!! We are all so proud or you ;) I will send this to Maura as this will make her smile. YEAH!!! It is exciting--that is hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great! He looks like he tries so hard to turn over, but when he does, it's like he's not sure why he did that!

    Love y'all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well me and Papa had the privilege of seeing Frazier roll over thanks to Skype. It was fun to watch him from so far here in Pa. Sure am getting anxious to get out there to see him in person. What a cute little guy he is.

    ReplyDelete