Friday, October 16, 2009

3 Months!

I can't believe Frazier is 3 MONTHS OLD today! :)

I wanted to quickly post some pictures of our week this morning since it's almost over!

First off, I finally got a picture of the old thumb-in-the-paci trick:
Josh took these Monday while I was out grocery shopping. Very cute, I thought. :) Boy have we been busy! After his doctor visit, my Dad confirmed that he didn't have anything contagious so we were able to spend almost 3 whole days with him, which was great- 2 here, 1 in Jefferson! It just wasn't the same without Mom, but we were so glad to see Dad...and I was really excited for him to see Frazier since this is what Frazier looked like last time he was here:And here they are now:We capped off the visit with dinner over here last night: So Opa is headed back to Belgium today and we are headed to Ruston for Tech Homecoming. This will be Frazier's first trip away from home (with the exception of the two nights we spent in the hospital battling jaundice). Taking this show on the road is a bit stressful, but we're looking forward to seeing Grammie and Grandpa Jim and doing some long overdue visiting with friends!
I'm off to finish packing and getting ready to go!

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The comparison pics just confirm what we all have know....that baby boy is really "growin' like a weed"! We can't believe how much he has grown since Aug. 30! So glad your Dad is feeling better you all had a nice visit.

    ReplyDelete