Monday, October 12, 2009

...and then there was drool.

There was always spit up. On his clothes, my clothes, the bedspread, the throw pillows on my sofa. But now there is also drool and it outweighs the spit up by buckets. It's like where ever he is there is wetness. I'm going to start putting a bib on him. All the time.So what else is new? Well, the thumbsucking thing is just out of hand (no pun intended). He does it all the time. Everytime he gets quiet he has his thumb in his mouth. Even when he isn't tired. I replace it with the paci and as soon as it falls out the thumb is right back in. And he doesn't even care which thumb. As a matter of fact I watched him napping today and he actually got tired of one thumb and turned his head and stuck in the other! Once, as he was falling asleep at bedtime I walked in to check on him and he had his thumb in the hole in his paci sucking on both! :D
I give up...and pray he grows out it.
I mentioned last post that he's laughing...which I love. But he finds Josh funnier than me, and I'll be honest...it hurts my feelings. :) I'm doing cartwheels over here every day for smiles and Josh just looks at him and he laughs out loud. I mean, literally last night all Josh did was lean over and look down at him while he was brushing his teeth and Frazier laughed. What is up with that?
I love this little brown hat, but I fear his little head is outgrowing it. It's such a shame because it goes with so many of his outfits! We tried so hard to get him to smile for this picture to no avail. This, however, is the funniest look we got. :)
Mae Mae and Pop were over for a little while on Saturday. We went for a walk and actually got to bundle up a bit! It finally felt like fall. If only it weren't so rainy these days. And in very exciting news: Opa's back in the states for a week! Unfortunately, he came sick so he was going to the doctor today even though he felt better. Hopefully he'll be cleared for a visit! We're really anxious to see him!
I'll keep you posted. (Pun totally intended) :)

hugs,

Randi and Frazier

1 comment: